Skip to main content

Guests at London Film And Comic Con 2017

ADAM WEST

BATMAN!

Last ever UK event appearance!

Attending: Fri/Sat/Sun

Autograph: £85

Photo Shoot: £75/£95 with the Batmobile

Talk (On Sunday) £25

Diamond Pass: £295
The Diamond Pass Includes: 1x Exclusive Adam West dog tag,    1x Standard photo Opportunity, 1x photo opportunity with classic Batmobile (This will be on the same day you choose for your standard photo op) , 1x guaranteed in person autograph on either your own personal item or a 10x8 photo supplied by Showmasters, 1x Priority seat to the Adam West Talk on Sunday, Limited Adam West print. 

Adam West starred in Batman (TV series) from 1966-68 and more recently Family Guy which I don't watch. So cool to have Batman at the con, I haven't decided yet which ticket to go for so tempted with the diamond pass, but it is a lot of money.

My Interest rating: 10/10

CHRISTOPHER LLOYD

Back to the future Trilogy, Who framed Roger Rabbit, Star Trek 3.

Attending: Fri/Sat/Sun

Autograph: £35

Photo shoot: £35/£45 with DeLorean
with Tom Wilson £90

Talk on Sunday £15 Back to the future talk on Saturay £20 it dosen't say who is doing this talk but I can't imagine them doing it without him.

Diamond Pass: £140
The Diamond Pass Includes: 1x Photo Op with Christopher Lloyd and the Back to the future tombstone, 1x Photo of yourself inside the DeLorean, 1x in person autograph on either your own personal item or a photo supplied by Showmasters, 1x priority seat at the Christopher Lloyd talk, 1x exclusive print, 1x mug.

Great Scott!!! I love Christopher Lloyd, Back to the future is one of my favourite films :D I have booked my photo op with Christopher Lloyd and the DeLorean. I am so tempted to get the diamond pass as well, the things you get listed with that above are really good value for money in my opinion. I will be trying to get his autograph if I don't get the diamond pass.

My Interest rating: 10/10

Will Wheaton

Star Trek: TNG, Stand By Me, Toy Soldiers, Bang goes the theory.

Attending: Sat/Sun

Autograph: £45

Photo Shoot: £45/£55 with Captain's chair from TNG

Talks: Will Wheaton Talk on Saturday £15, Star Trek Talk on Sunday £20

Diamond Pass: £130
The Diamond Pass Includes: 1x Dog tag, 1x Standard photo op, 1x In person autograph, 1x priority seat at the Will Wheaton Talk on Saturday, Poster, Mug.

Star Trek The Next Generation is my Trek it was on the TV when I was growing up. So the chance to meet Wesley Crusher is one I couldn't refuse. So I got the Diamond Pass :) I am also going to the Star Trek Talk. I am still considering getting a photo with the Captain's chair as well.

My Interest Rating: 10/10

Ron Perlman

Hellboy, Sons Of Anarchy, Alien Resurrection.

Attending: Sat/Sun

Autograph: £35

Photo Shoot: £35

Talk: £20

Diamond Pass: £145
The Diamond Pass Includes: Dog tag, Standard Photo Op, 2x guaranteed in person autographs, Priority seat at the Ron Perlman Talk, Poster.

Very good actor that has been in loads of stuff. I didn't watch Sons Of Anarchy but I have heard good things. I will be trying to get his autograph.

My Interest Rating: 8/10

Alan Tudyk

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Firefly, Dodgeball, Wreck it Ralph, A Knight's Tale.

Attending: Fri/Sat/Sun

Autograph: £40

Photo Shoot: £40

Talk: £10

Diamond Pass: £95
Includes: Dog tag, Standard Photo Op, Guaranteed in person autograph, Priority seat at the Alan Tudyk Talk, Poster.

Has been in a lot of things that I like. Firefly is Legendary as the best show that was ever cancelled before it's time :(

My Interest Rating 8/10

Mike Colter

Luke Cage

Appearing: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £55

Photo Shoot Price: £55

Talk on Sat: £25

Diamond pass: £145
Contains the following
1 x Photo op
1x Autograph
1x Talk on Saturday
1x limited edition print

I love the Marvel Netflix series, but for me he is a little bit over priced.

My Interest Rating 6/10

Finn Jones

Game Of Thrones, Iron fist

 Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £25

Photo Shoot Price: £25/£120 group photo with the rest of the cast of Iron Fist on Saturday.
Defenders joint Photo with Mike Colter on Sunday -£90

Diamond Pass: £75 
Includes Autograph, Photo Shoot, Priority Entry to Iron Fist Talk and limited print.

Game of Thrones and Marvel Netflix YES please! I have booked the Iron Fist Talk and will try and get his Autograph. Not sure what to do for a photo. I could go for the Defenders one :) 

My Interest Rating: 8/10

Kristian Nairn

Hodor! In Game Of Thrones (Hold The Door!)

Appearing: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

Game of Thrones is unquestionably the best TV on at the moment, The Door was such a good episode last year and Kristian's performance was heartbreaking. I will be trying to get his auto and am considering a photo ;)

My Interest Rating: 10/10

Jessica Henwick

Iron Fist, Game Of Thrones, Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £25

Photo Shoot Price: £25/£120 with the rest of the cast of Iron Fist.

Iron Fist Talk: On Saturday £15

Wow she has been in 3 amazing things :) even if her part in 2 of them was fairly small. In Iron Fist she really came into her own. I have booked the Iron Fist Talk and unsure what to do about a photo and an Auto.

My Interest Rating: 8/10

Indira Varma

Game Of Thrones, Torchwood

Appearing: Saturday

Autograph Price: £20

Photo Shoot Price: £20

I have booked a Photo session and am going to try and get an Auto from Indira :) As she is only attending on Saturday I might struggle to get her autograph.

My Interest Rating: 8/10

Conleth Hill

Game Of Thrones, Peter Kays car share (So Funny)

Extremely Rare Signer

Attending: Saturday

Autograph Price: £65

Photo Shoot Price: £50

Diamond Pass Price: £135
Including: Photo, Auto and poster

Only doing the Saturday so I am considering getting a Diamond Pass not sure yet. He is so good in Game Of Thrones.

My Interest Rating: 9/10

Gemma Whelan

Game Of Thrones

Appearing: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

Will be getting her Auto as she is there all 3 days and is such a good price. Also I have heard good things about her from people I have spoke to online about her :)

My Interest Rating: 7/10

Daniel Portman

Game Of Thrones

Appearing: Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

Same as Gemma Whelan really read above ;)

My Interest Rating: 6/10

Tom Skerritt

Alien, Top Gun, Contact.

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £30

Photo Shoot Price: £30/£70 Alien Photo

Alien Talk: £20 On Saturday

Diamond Pass Price: £90
Which includes: Dog tag, Standard Photo Op, Auto, Priority seat at the Alien Talk on Saturday, Poster

I have booked the Alien Talk and Special Alien Photo Op which I wish there was more information on. I will also try and get him to autograph my Alien Steelbook :D

My Interest Rating: 9/10

Veronica Cartwright

Alien

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £25

Photo Shoot Price: £25

I love Alien will hopefully get Veronica to sign my Alien Steelbook as she is there all days I should be able to get her Auto.

My Interest Rating: 7/10

Richard Dean Anderson

Stargate SG1

Exclusive 20th Anniversary European Appearance for 2017

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £50

Photo Shoot Price: £50

Diamond Pass: £145
Which Includes: Dog tag, Auto, Photo, Talk ticket, Poster

I have booked a Photo Op on Friday and will try and get his Auto over the weeked, he is there all weekend so should get it. I loved Stargate SG1 I remember wishing Sundays would come round quicker lol.

My Interest Rating 9/10

Chris Judge

Stargate SG1

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photo Shoot Price: £20

I will try and get his auto over the weekend as he is there every day I don't think it will be a problem

My Interest Rating: 6/10

Zoe Wanamaker

My Family, Doctor Who, Harry Potter

Appearing: Saturday

Autograph Price: £25

Photo Shoot Price: £25

Loved Zoe as Cassandra in Doctor Who, I will try and get her Auto, but as she is only attending on the Saturday I might struggle.

My Interest Rating 6/10

David Morrissey

Doctor Who, Blackpool, The Walking Dead

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £25

Photo Shoot Price: £25

I enjoyed his performance in Doctor Who. I don't watch the Walking Dead so have no interest for that reason. I will still try and get his Auto for the Doctor Who Xmas Special he was in.

My Interest Rating: 6/10

Tricia Helfer

Battlestar Gallactica, Lucifer

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £30

Photo Shoot Price: £30

So Beautiful 😍 I have booked a Photo Op on the Friday. I used to love Battlestar Galactica and I am currently watching Lucifer. I will also try and get her Auto over the weekend as she is there all days I should be able to get it.

My Interest Rating: 8/10

Missi Pyle

Galaxy Quest, Dodgeball, 

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

I am going to try and get her Auto over the weekend.

My Interest Rating 5/10

Bernard Cribbins

Doctor Who, The Wombals

Attending: Saturday

Autograph Price: £25

Photo Shoot Price: £25 / £35 with Tardis Console against a Green Screen Backdrop

Loved him in Doctor Who the scene when he knocks on glass at David Tennant's Doctor makes me cry every time. I will be trying to get his Auto and possibly a Photo with the Tardis but as he is only there on Saturday I might struggle

My Interest Rating: 7/10

Mark Williams

The Fast Show, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Red Dwarf.

Appearing: Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photo Shoot Price: £20

I'm going to try and get his Auto but as he is only there on the Sunday I might struggle to fit it in ;)

My Interest Rating: 6/10

Ian McDiarmid

Star Wars

Appearing: Saturday

Autograph Price: £60

Photo Shoot Price: £60/£75 On Emporers Throne

The Emperor from Star Wars OMG! I have booked my Photo Op with the Emporers throne :) and I am going to try and get his Auto but again could be difficult as he is only there on Saturday. But this is one that I want more than some of the others.

My Interest Rating: 9/10

Jeremy Bulloch

Star Wars

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photo Shoot Price: £15

I'm going to try and get his Auto over the weekend, I mean come on it's Boba Fett!

My Interest Rating: 7/10

Dave Prowse

Star Wars

Attending: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £30

Photo Session Price: £15

The man in the Darth Vader cozy in the Original Trilogy, I am going to try and get his Auto over the weekend.

My Interest Rating: 7/10

Robert Llwellyn

Red Dwarf 

Appearing: Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

I have booked a photo shoot and I'm going to try and get his Auto. Plays Kryton on Red Dwarf and for me is one that I am most excited to meet :)

My Interest Rating: 10/10

Sylvester McCoy

Doctor Who, Radagast in The Hobbit films.

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £20

Photo Shoot Price: £20

Life size TARDIS console from the 1980's and Sylvester McCoy Price: £30

Doctor Who: The Doctor's Talk with Colin Baker on Sunday £10

I have booked a photo op with the TARDIS from the 80's had to be done. I have also got a seat at the Doctor Who Talk. I will try and get his Auto over the weekend which should be doable as he is there all weekend.

My Interest Rating: 9/10

Colin Baker

Doctor Who

Appearing: Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

I'm going to the Doctor Who Talk with him and Sylvester McCoy and I will try and get his Auto, might be a bit trickier as he is only there on Sunday, But we will see.

My Interest Rating: 7/10

Andrew Robinson

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photo Shoot Price: £15

Star Trek Talk on Sunday £20

I'm going to try and get his Auto over the weekend, no big deal if I don't have time.

My Interest Rating: 5/10

Walter Koenig

Star Trek The Original Series

Appearing: Friday, Saturday & Sunday

Autograph Price: £25

Photo Shoot Price: £25/£35 with Captain's chair

Star Trek Talk on Sunday £20

Chekov in the original series of Star Trek I will be attending the Talk on Sunday going to try and get his Auto and I am considering getting a Photo with him and the Captain's chair.

My Interest Rating: 7/10

That is all the guests I am interested in seeing at LFCC unless they announce more guests, which I will do a new Blog for if any more come out. There are many more guests attending the convention and the ones I have left off just are not for me. If you have got this far well done you can collect your medal on your way out.

Till Next Time: 
Gary Reed























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Notes from LFCC

Sorry I didn't have any time during the con to put anything on here, but I made notes so now I will try and make sense of them lol. I will present my weekend in Diary form. Thursday 27th July. I am staying at my sister's for the con, she lives just outside of London so it is a bit of trek. So I got the train to Kensington Olympia, Showmasters are handing out the Diamond Passes from 4-8pm. I got there about 5pm I had to que for about an hour to get my passes. I have passes for Benedict Cumberbatch, Natalie Dormer, Alan Tudyk and Will Wheaton to collect.  I was a little surprised you just got an envelope with the actual pass in. You still have to collect the prints and other bits and pieces up at the con. I thought it would be good to not have the mug and stuff to carry around the con but Hey-Ho. After the pick up I looked for the pub we are meeting up from the forum, took me about 10 minutes to find, so I was there a little early, but I didn'

An Update

After the sad passing of Adam West I will not be altering any of my previous posts out of respect RIP Adam West. Guests Added after my last post. (That interest me) Julian Glover Appearing Saturday Only Autograph: £20 Photo Shoot: £20 Known for Game Of Thrones, Star Wars, Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade, Doctor Who, James Bond. He is on the maybe list for me, Don't think I am going to pre-book anything. Julian Glover is amazing in Game Of Thrones as Grand Maester  Pycelle so will try and get his autograph. My Interest Rating: 7/10 Peter Mayhew Appearing Fri/Sat/Sun Autograph: £40 Photo Shoot: £40 Chewbacca from the Star Wars Films I think he is a little over priced at £40 for a Photo or an Auto. I probably won't be doing either for this reason. My Interest Rating: 5/10 Sir Derek Jacobi Appearing Saturday Only Autograph: £20 Photo Shoot: £20 Known for Doctor Who, Gladiator, Done a lot of theatre work. Loved him as the Master in Do

Amazing New Guest And Talk

Natalie Dormer :) I was hoping for NO MORE GUESTS!!!   But them Bam! out of nowhere, no build up, no Big Guest Announcement thread made by Showmasters lol. This is a Huge guest and it gets announced with very little fan fair :( Known For: Game Of Thrones, Hunger Games, The Tudors, The Forest, Elementary, Rush   Guest Appearance Details: Attending: Saturday & Sunday Autograph Price: £65 Photo Shoot Price: £65 Talk Price: £10 On Sunday Diamond Pass: £140 Includes: Diamond Pass Dog Tag, Standard Photo Op, Guaranteed in person Autograph either on your own item or a 10x8 picture supplied by Showmasters at the guests signing table, Priority seat at the Natalie Dormer Talk on Sunday, Limited Edition Print of Natalie Dormer. One of the most beautiful women in the world 😍 Game Of Thrones is quite easily the best show on TV now and possibly ever.   I can't wait to see her, I will be getting a Diamond Pass hopefully at the e