Skip to main content

An Update

After the sad passing of Adam West I will not be altering any of my previous posts out of respect RIP Adam West.

Guests Added after my last post. (That interest me)

Julian Glover

Appearing Saturday Only

Autograph: £20

Photo Shoot: £20

Known for Game Of Thrones, Star Wars, Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade, Doctor Who, James Bond.

He is on the maybe list for me, Don't think I am going to pre-book anything. Julian Glover is amazing in Game Of Thrones as Grand Maester  Pycelle so will try and get his autograph.

My Interest Rating:

7/10

Peter Mayhew

Appearing Fri/Sat/Sun

Autograph: £40

Photo Shoot: £40

Chewbacca from the Star Wars Films

I think he is a little over priced at £40 for a Photo or an Auto. I probably won't be doing either for this reason.

My Interest Rating:

5/10

Sir Derek Jacobi

Appearing Saturday Only

Autograph: £20

Photo Shoot: £20

Known for Doctor Who, Gladiator, Done a lot of theatre work.

Loved him as the Master in Doctor Who sadly was just in one episode. He is an actor who you recognise from many different things.

My Interest Rating:

8/10

David Bradley

Appearing Sunday Only

Autograph: £25

Photo Shoot: £25/£35 with 80's TARDIS 

Known for Game Of Thrones, Doctor Who, Harry Potter and many other things.

Plays such a good grumpy villan love him in Game Of Thrones and the Doctor Who Special An Adventure in time and space (I think it's called)

My Interest Rating:

8/10

 Next on my list is Group Shoot Showmasters has added it is for Jeremy Bulloch, Dickey Beer, Alan Harris and Mark Austin.
It is listed as Photo Group Fett Shoot Priced at £55 you can buy the guests individually if you like. On Friday for the group shoot.

Star Wars People Boba Fett and Bossk being the main parts they played. If I can afford this I will get it but my list of maybes is getting way to long lol.

My Interest Rating:

7/10

Colin Baker:

Unfortunately today Colin Baker has cancelled his appearance at London Film And Comic Con :(  I had a joint Photo booked with Nicola Bryant.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Notes from LFCC

Sorry I didn't have any time during the con to put anything on here, but I made notes so now I will try and make sense of them lol. I will present my weekend in Diary form. Thursday 27th July. I am staying at my sister's for the con, she lives just outside of London so it is a bit of trek. So I got the train to Kensington Olympia, Showmasters are handing out the Diamond Passes from 4-8pm. I got there about 5pm I had to que for about an hour to get my passes. I have passes for Benedict Cumberbatch, Natalie Dormer, Alan Tudyk and Will Wheaton to collect.  I was a little surprised you just got an envelope with the actual pass in. You still have to collect the prints and other bits and pieces up at the con. I thought it would be good to not have the mug and stuff to carry around the con but Hey-Ho. After the pick up I looked for the pub we are meeting up from the forum, took me about 10 minutes to find, so I was there a little early, but I didn'

Amazing New Guest And Talk

Natalie Dormer :) I was hoping for NO MORE GUESTS!!!   But them Bam! out of nowhere, no build up, no Big Guest Announcement thread made by Showmasters lol. This is a Huge guest and it gets announced with very little fan fair :( Known For: Game Of Thrones, Hunger Games, The Tudors, The Forest, Elementary, Rush   Guest Appearance Details: Attending: Saturday & Sunday Autograph Price: £65 Photo Shoot Price: £65 Talk Price: £10 On Sunday Diamond Pass: £140 Includes: Diamond Pass Dog Tag, Standard Photo Op, Guaranteed in person Autograph either on your own item or a 10x8 picture supplied by Showmasters at the guests signing table, Priority seat at the Natalie Dormer Talk on Sunday, Limited Edition Print of Natalie Dormer. One of the most beautiful women in the world 😍 Game Of Thrones is quite easily the best show on TV now and possibly ever.   I can't wait to see her, I will be getting a Diamond Pass hopefully at the e