Skip to main content

2 Weeks to go!!!


In twelve days time I will be getting my train to London, in 14 days I will be at London Film And Comic Con. So excited lol. this will be my first ever convention, I am also a little worried about all the people that are going to be there.

I am hoping we can pick up our Diamond passes on the Thursday to save time at the event. They did a Thursday collection last year so fingers crossed.

On the showmasters website they have just added to all the photo shoots that you will receive your photo with this year’s Comic Con book which contains useful information, protecting your treasured photo of you and the guest, keeping it safe. Sounds very interesting I am wondering if this is instead of the show programme that I have seen you could buy in previous years. I bought a file to put my Photo's in, it now sounds like I didn't need to.

I still have some tickets that I am debating getting, Benedict Cumberbatch sold out of Saturday Diamond Passes. He is now attending on the Sunday as well. I am going to try and get a Sunday Diamond Pass for BC. Benedict Cumberbatch also has a Talk on the Saturday which isn't included in the Sunday Diamond Pass which I will probably get. Also they announced the amazing Natalie Dormer who I am also considering going Diamond for. Another Talk they have announced is  An Evening With the Cast of Game of Thrones - 6-7pm Saturday 29th July 2017. Which I will definitely be attending :) Some people on the forum has speculated that maybe it will be a showing of the next episode of the show with a Q and A afterward which sounds AmazeBalls (which is a word).  Two more that I am considering but I think are less likely I will get are Kevin Smith and Pamela Anderson, I am going to the Kevin Smith Talk.

Now I am just waiting patiently for Showmasters to put up the schedule for Photo Ops and Talks. I will be preying for not to bad clashes. Also I think they publish a site map which I can obsess over lol.

 So here is what I have planned for the con :)

Friday 28th July.

Guests that are attending Multiple days I can try again the next day for their Autograph if I have time. 

You are called in Batches for your Photo Diamonds are first then Gold then Batch 1,2,3 ect.

Finn Jones - Photo Op (Batch 1)  and I will try and get his Autograph on my Iron Fist SDCC exclusive comic and in my Game Of Thrones Book.

Alan Tudyk - (Diamond Pass) Photo Op and I will try and get his Autograph in my FireFly companion book.

Tricia Helfer - Photo Op (Batch 1)  and I will try and get her Autograph probably just on a 10x8 at the signing table.

Emily Kinney - Photo Op (Batch 2) 

Richard Dean Anderson - Photo Op (Batch 1)

Chris Judge - Photo Op (Batch 2)

Kristian Nairn - Photo Op (Batch 1) Try and get his Autograph in my Game Of Thrones Book.

Jessica Henwick - Photo Op (Batch 1) Try and get her Autograph in my Game Of Thrones Book and on my Iron Fist SDCC exclusive comic book.

Sylvester McCoy - Photo Op with 80's TARDIS. then either try and get his Autograph on that Photo or one at his signing table.

Gemma Whelan - Try and get her Autograph in my Game Of Thrones Book.

Daniel Portman - Try and get his Autograph in my Game Of Thrones Book.

Pamela Anderson - *Possibly to add Photo Op.

Saturday 29th July.

Iron Fist Talk

Back To The Future Talk

Alien Talk

Alan Tudyk (Diamond) Talk

Will Wheaton (Diamond) Talk and try to get his Autograph on My Star Trek: The Next Generation Box Set.

Alien Photo Session

Conleth Hill - Try and get his Autograph in my Game Of Thrones Book.

Julian Glover - Try and get his Autograph in my Game Of Thrones Book.

Ian McDiarmid - Try and get his Autograph on my Star Wars: Return Of The Jedi Steelbook.

Pilou Asbaek - Try and get his Autograph in my Game Of Thrones Book.

Definitely to add An Evening with Game Of Thrones.

Benedict Cumberbatch - * Possibly to add - Talk 

Kevin Smith - Possibly to add Photo Op and get his Autograph, maybe even get another Diamond Pass?

 Sunday 30th July.

Marvel Universe Talk

Defenders joint Photo (Batch 1) with Finn Jones and Mike Colter. Then try and get them to Autograph photo *Maybe.

Star Trek Talk

Christopher Lloyd - Talk

Richard Dean Anderson - Talk

Kevin Smith - Talk

Doctor Who - The Doctors Talk with David Bradley and Sylvester McCoy.

David Bradley - Photo with 80's TARDIS ( Batch 1 ) try and get his Autograph on this Photo and in my Game Of Thrones Book.

Christopher Lloyd - Photo with DeLorean (Batch 1) 

Will Wheaton - Photo (Batch 1)

Mads Mikkelsen - Definitely get his Auto on Doctor Strange Disney Big Sleeve. *Possibly get a Photo Op or even another Diamond?

Mark Sheppard - Try and get his Autograph in my FireFly Companion Book.

Benedict Cumberbatch - *Probably get Diamond Pass - get his Autograph on Doctor Strange Disney Big Sleeve, and Photo Op.

Natalie Dormer - Probably get Diamond Pass - Photo Op and Autograph in Game Of Thrones Book.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Notes from LFCC

Sorry I didn't have any time during the con to put anything on here, but I made notes so now I will try and make sense of them lol. I will present my weekend in Diary form. Thursday 27th July. I am staying at my sister's for the con, she lives just outside of London so it is a bit of trek. So I got the train to Kensington Olympia, Showmasters are handing out the Diamond Passes from 4-8pm. I got there about 5pm I had to que for about an hour to get my passes. I have passes for Benedict Cumberbatch, Natalie Dormer, Alan Tudyk and Will Wheaton to collect.  I was a little surprised you just got an envelope with the actual pass in. You still have to collect the prints and other bits and pieces up at the con. I thought it would be good to not have the mug and stuff to carry around the con but Hey-Ho. After the pick up I looked for the pub we are meeting up from the forum, took me about 10 minutes to find, so I was there a little early, but I didn'

An Update

After the sad passing of Adam West I will not be altering any of my previous posts out of respect RIP Adam West. Guests Added after my last post. (That interest me) Julian Glover Appearing Saturday Only Autograph: £20 Photo Shoot: £20 Known for Game Of Thrones, Star Wars, Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade, Doctor Who, James Bond. He is on the maybe list for me, Don't think I am going to pre-book anything. Julian Glover is amazing in Game Of Thrones as Grand Maester  Pycelle so will try and get his autograph. My Interest Rating: 7/10 Peter Mayhew Appearing Fri/Sat/Sun Autograph: £40 Photo Shoot: £40 Chewbacca from the Star Wars Films I think he is a little over priced at £40 for a Photo or an Auto. I probably won't be doing either for this reason. My Interest Rating: 5/10 Sir Derek Jacobi Appearing Saturday Only Autograph: £20 Photo Shoot: £20 Known for Doctor Who, Gladiator, Done a lot of theatre work. Loved him as the Master in Do

Amazing New Guest And Talk

Natalie Dormer :) I was hoping for NO MORE GUESTS!!!   But them Bam! out of nowhere, no build up, no Big Guest Announcement thread made by Showmasters lol. This is a Huge guest and it gets announced with very little fan fair :( Known For: Game Of Thrones, Hunger Games, The Tudors, The Forest, Elementary, Rush   Guest Appearance Details: Attending: Saturday & Sunday Autograph Price: £65 Photo Shoot Price: £65 Talk Price: £10 On Sunday Diamond Pass: £140 Includes: Diamond Pass Dog Tag, Standard Photo Op, Guaranteed in person Autograph either on your own item or a 10x8 picture supplied by Showmasters at the guests signing table, Priority seat at the Natalie Dormer Talk on Sunday, Limited Edition Print of Natalie Dormer. One of the most beautiful women in the world 😍 Game Of Thrones is quite easily the best show on TV now and possibly ever.   I can't wait to see her, I will be getting a Diamond Pass hopefully at the e